DO YOU HAVE A GREAT PIECE OF CONTENT TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD?
Interested in contributing and sharing your ideas with more than 400,000 (and growing) readers a month?
If you have your thought or a word of advice to share with our readers, feel free to grab a pen and paper to write for us.
We are totally dedicated to changing romance and relationships in the world, we are here to help all singles and couples overcome obstacles in their love lives and lead a happier and more fulfilling life with each passing day.
But before you send us an guest post, please read the below mentioned guide lines provided here so you know just what we’re looking for and how you can share your thoughts and ideas with us.
We are currently looking for great writers that can contribute with original, useful posts for our more than 400.000 readers a month (and increasing).
We offer two options:
- Provide a new great post on a topic we don’t have (please do a search on our site).
- Fix one of our old articles (chosen by you or by us).
What we are looking for:
- We’re looking for fresh, unique and original ideas.
- One of the most important things we’re looking for is the essence of insight. Our purpose is to explain an idea, so our readers can learn and improve their lives intuitively with each article they read.
- We’re also looking for personal experiences and life lessons that have helped you improve your life and your relationships.
- Provide Actionable advice: Stories that don’t give readers actionable advice or takeaways likely won’t be selected for publication. To us, advice means usable, numbered tips readers can put to use right away.
- You should back up your points with a mix of personal anecdotes, examples from well-known experts and published research, with links to your sources.
Example of the type of post we want:
Here is a perfect example of a well written, helpful post which has just been submitted by Valerie Valecha, a contributor: https://lovefindsitsway.com/how-to-avoid-being-catfished-when-dating-online/
As you can see, we take care to make it look good.And also notice the contributor profile at the bottom.
In Exchange we offer:
- Your own profile as an autor (with name, pic and bio) if you want.
- Promotion of the blog posts in our social networks (main is Pinterest https://in.pinterest.com/glloomy123/ with more than 2.1 million viewers)
IMPORTANT: About Backlinks
We comply with Google’s Best Practices. Since september 2019 there are new ways to identify the nature of links.rel=”sponsored”: Use the sponsored attribute to identify links on your site that were created as part of advertisements, sponsorships or other compensation agreements.rel=”ugc”: UGC stands for User Generated Content, and the ugc attribute value is recommended for links within user generated content, such as comments and forum posts.rel=”nofollow”: Use this attribute for cases where you want to link to a page but don’t want to imply any type of endorsement, including passing along ranking credit to another page.Please read more about Google’s new way of identifying links in their Official Webmaster Central Blog.
- The article must be original, unique and actionable (it will be checked for plagiarism and we will do a quality check)
- The article must be at least 1.8K words long.
- It should link to relevant external sources.
- The draft must be provided in a Google Doc with commenting permissions (so we can provide feedback).
- Do not link to gamble, porn or sexy toys sites.
If you are up to the task, please let us know the topic you want to write about.
How can you share your ideas?
Send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line addressed as “Guest post submission”.
I will personally read it and get back to you as soon as possible.
How would I be credited for the article?
If your article is selected to be published, we would get in touch with you ASAP to start the publishing process so you can share your BIO and we can create your author profile.
Tips for submission
Proofread your article. On completion of your article, please read your article a few times before submitting it to us so you can check it for grammatical and typographical errors.
The Idea is original and not copied. By submitting your piece you declare that the idea is original and not copied from any other source.
If the article you submit is too similar in idea to something that’s already featured on our blog or copied from some other blog we may not be able to accept it as we will test the whole article with copyscape tool before publishing.
On receiving your article, we would typically respond within a few days. But if you don’t hear from us within few days after submitting your article, feel free to send us a follow up email.
After the article is published on our blog you may choose to publish your article in any other medium or even your own personal blog or website, but it must be done so only with a link directed back to your article in lovefindsitsway.com citing our blog as the original source for the article.
By submitting your article to lovefindsitsway.com you acknowledge and affirm that the article provided by you is written by you specifically for publication in our blog and is original and not previously published in part or whole in any medium whatsoever.
We’re excited to hear from you, and look forward to sharing your thoughts and stories with the rest of the world!