Sexy texts are a great way to fuel desire. When done right, it can make a date crave you more and if you’re in a long-term relationship, it can put the fire back in the bedroom. Here are 20 sexy texts designed to hit the masculine mind of your man like a drug.
But you have to apply the basic rules of “seduction” for it to work. You do not want your guy to cringe and think you’re desperate. You want him to drop everything and think of you. Hence why I am giving you 20 sexy texts to send him!
In order for your text to be sexy, it should require his cooperation. Seduction should start with your text but it should only be a trigger, the rest should happen in your man’s imagination.
That requires you to be as subtle as possible in the beginning. Do not text, “Hey. What’s your favorite sex position?” out of the blue because it’s just not sexy.
Only basic perverts (aka men who do not have any options and are starving for sex) get turned on by that kind of text.
Try to make your sexy text playful and vague then as things progress, you can be as intense as you want.
To guide you in the text “seduction” game, here are some examples of hot messages that have just the right amount of sexiness and subtlety to get your man in the mood:
- I’m gonna take a shower. Wanna join?
- I’m in a cuddling mood. Come sleep beside me.
- Have you seen 50 Shades of Grey? (Or any sexy movie)
- It’s so hot. I wanna take my clothes off!
- I just saw a couple making out like crazy and thought of you.
- I’ll treat you to dinner if you can guess the color of my underwear.
- Good morning! You were so sexy in my dream last night.
- I’m just alone in bed...and thinking of you.
- I’m good at massages. I’ll massage you when we see each other.
- I think I have a fever. Touch me if I’m hot.
- I want you now.
- I’m alone and bored in bed. What should I do?
- If you could do one bad thing to me, what would it be?
- If I was your slave for a day, what would you make me do?
- I’m in the bathtub right now.
- What’s your favorite “erotic film?”
- I think my skirt is too skimpy. Two guys just keep staring at me.
- Help! I can’t sleep. What should I do?
- Do you think I’m highly sexual? My ex said so.
- I miss your smell.
Now, do not simply copy and paste these messages and click send.
Take note that in order for your sexy message to really work, it has to be in context and it also has to somehow match his vibe.
That means, if he’s talking about something really serious like if his dog passed away, do not text, “Oh I see. By the way,
I’m in the tub right now, care to join?” because he’d likely get turned off. However, in other less extreme scenarios, just send away!
Don’t be too scared. Trust me, most guys respond to sexy messages almost all of the time. Besides, these messages are just playful so there really is more to gain and nothing much to lose.
Sending sexy texts is a great way to practice your “seduction” skills, too. Get in the vibe, get comfortable and even a little turned on and just have fun!