Is there something specific in it, 10 out of 10 times “YES” it’s because you are stressed and frustrated for some or the other reason in your life which is the reason why you read and search for inspirational quotes about life.
It’s also because you are dealing with work, family, relationship and financial problems in your day-to-day life and not able to find the right answer or solution for that problem isn’t it? Correct me if I am wrong.
To be honest life can be overwhelming and very stressful at times, I too get frustrated many times just like today I'm and to overcome that frustration.
I am writing this article on inspirational quotes about life to get myself inspired and at the same time inspire you to build some confidence and feel the glimpse of fresh light and hope.
If you’re someone who want some inspiration and motivation to move on in life this article will best suit your need.
Just sit down on your couch with a cup of coffee and read this till the end, I assure you by the end of this article you will be full of confidence and this confidence will help you transform your overall personality.
To begin with, have you ever given a thought how you react when you’re going through vein-popping stress. You’re seriously pissed off and you just don’t know how to react in stressed moments. Right?
Trust me it happens with me and I bet it happens with you too. Most of the times you very well know in your mind that you’re doing something wrong or unethical in frustration.
But in the heat of the moment you get carried away don’t listen to your positive thoughts, because your mind is full of negative energy and angry thoughts.
End result you end up doing something that you regret later, you hurt someone close with your harsh words or do anything that leads to resentment and you realize it when your anger cools down. But by that time it's too late..... isn't it?
Believe me guys you can seriously overcome this stress, anger and frustration by reading motivational and inspiration quotes about life.
It will not only help you to ease your agitated mind, but also help you to improve and transform your overall personality with positive vibes.
How about adding some humor in your life, especially humor when you’re at your home with family and friends. Trust me these are little things, but they count.
Humor is the best possible medicine to cure stress, frustration and anger wherever you are.
What I want to say is try to laugh in testing times by adding little humor to the situation, of course without over doing it. Believe me it will help you to keep your cool.
To be honest, it’s very easy to laugh while watching a comedy show on television. But don’t you think it’s much better to laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than anger with a clouded vision.
It’s an art you need to practice and it will develop over time with motivational words and phrases as the right words trigger your emotional buttons and push you to do what you should do.
For instance read this: “You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter.
Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself; is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It's not like you have forever, so don't waste any of your seconds, don't throw even one of your moments away.” – By C Joy Bell C
How you felt after reading this inspiring quote, it triggered your emotional buttons right.
It's because when you read them for some moments your mind starts to believe it and really wish to follow it. But later you forget.
As I said above there are certain words and phrases that trigger the positive side of your mind and push you to think positively.
But there’s a problem here to be solved, reading motivational and inspirational quotes about life will only help if you develop a habit of reading at least few daily to lighten up your mind with positive thoughts.
It’s because human mind is full of negative thoughts and it’s not your fault. You live in a negative environment and that’s what you see each day, learn and grow with.
Of course it’s not an overnight process, but slowly and steadily you will gain confidence, patience and integrity if you follow and read inspirational quotes and apply them on your life.
Trust me you will just fall in love with yourself and others around you..
Now that you have understood the reason why reading motivational and inspirational quotes about life. Lets go through some of them to create some positive vibes in your life.
1. Always do your best, What you plant now, you will harvest later.... By Og Mandino.
2. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.....By Og Mandino.
3. If you can dream it, you can do it.....By Walt Disney
4. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop....By Confucius
5. It always seems impossible until its done....By Nelson Mandella
6. Don't watch the clock do what it does keep going....By Sam Levenson
7. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground....By Theodore Roosevelt
8. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”....By Josiah Gibert Holland
9. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”....By William James
10. “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.”....By Erma Bombeck
11. You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water....By Ravindranath Tagore
12. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try one more time...By Thomas. A Edison
13. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us...By A.P.J Abdul Kalam
14. Success will be tastier and sweeter only when you face the bitterness of failure...By Manish Yadav (that's me)
15. Professionalism is something that cannot be inherited at birth, but it can acquired by sincere and continuous practice...By Manish Yadav (that's me)
16. Prosperity is an opaque glass, but adversity is transparent. It reveals the true color of a man...By Manish Yadav (that's me)
17. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence....By Helen Keller
18. Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth....By Bradley Whitford
19. Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again....By Og Mandino
20. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step....By Lao Tzu
21. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor....By Elon Musk
22. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated....By Maya Angelou
23. Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God....By Leo Buscaglia
24. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious....By Stephen Hawking
25. Are you afraid of failing? Me too, but does it mean you should give up on your dreams. Remember failure is the first step towards success and unless you fail how will you know what it takes to succeed in life. Failure is a hint you are getting closer to success, you just need to polish your thoughts and efforts in the right direction. Most people don’t pursue their dreams for fear of failure. But they actually forget that failure is the best way to learn and grow from your mistakes.....By Manish Yadav (That's me)
26. Many people say I failed, I failed, I failed but I say there are no failures, there are results, you tried once you failed, try again and again and again until you succeed don't focus at the results graph, focus on the graph of perfection. If things do not unfold the way you expected it doesn't mean you are unlucky, it means a little extra effort is required at your end, just apply that extra effort instead of crying over your failures, believe me you will be astonished with the results and more importantly you will be able to fulfill your dreams even better than you ever imagined.....By Manish Yadav (That's me)
27. How do you feel when you think or listen to your favorite song, the song fills your heart with joy - isn't it? This is how you should look at your life and believe me you will absolutely fall in love with your life. Feel that your life makes you get up and dance with excitement. You live a life that is filled with meaning, purpose and emotion. You’re living the life of your dreams. And it’s a life that feels wildly wonderful.....By Manish Yadav (That's me)
28. You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.....By Woodrow Wilson
29. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.....By John F. Kennedy
30. Change your thoughts and you change your world....By Norman Vincent Peale
31. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!....By Audrey Hepburn
Before we move ahead I want to have a brainstorming session with you. Just close your eyes and think for a moment and ask in your mind - "What is your source of inspiration. what gets you going"?
Everyone has something or someone from which they derive their inspiration what about you?
If you're still struggling to find out what inspires you look around in your life, there are many small and big things that can keep you inspired.
Your family and friends are the biggest source of inspiration for you, whatever struggle you do, you do it for the sake of their happiness.
let's take a step further how do you feel when you see others around you accomplish great things and reach the heights of success.
Gain some inspiration from those people, also learn from people who has fought adversity tactfully.
Remember as I said above reading motivational and inspiration quotes about life will not help your cause unless you are willing to take action and listen to your true calling by learning from others and following their footsteps.
Believe me even the sheer beauty of nature will remind you just how lucky you are to be alive and if you are alive in this beautiful world why not chase your dreams without giving up.
It's significant to have a positive attitude towards life, it will help you to find inspiration and stay motivated in the long run.
Do you know that your brain is geared up to find things you're searching for – if you’re consistently having pessimistic attitude about things that are going wrong in your life then your life will reflect the same in other aspects too.
On the other hand, having a positive outlook on life will bring you joy and provide you with inspiration when you least expect it.
If you case study successful people, you will realize that life for them was not easy they were too just like you and me.
What I want to say is there will be testing time when you will feel low on confidence. You will see happy faces around you, but you will not be happy. But you will have to fight it out.
If you’re having trouble seeing the cup as half full instead of half empty, reading some positive and motivational stories about life to help you snap out of your funk. And see for yourself the amazing potential that life has to offer.
Remember it's your choices and decisions that make and break you, so better make the right choice today so that you do not regret 8 years later from now.
I would love to share with you a real life case study to make you feel more confident about your life and encourage you to do what you should be doing.
Ask yourself when you reach the end of your lifetime, do you think you’ll have any regrets?
Or do you think you’ll be able to look back and feel fully satisfied with the life you had lived?
An Australian hospice care nurse called Bronnie Ware, recently conducted a study of terminally ill patients who were in the final stage of their life.
In her study, Ware asked these patients whether they had any regrets and whether there was anything they would have done differently.
Here’s what most people said:
“I wish I’d had the courage to live a life that was true to myself, not the life that others expected of me.”
Sadly, it isn’t until death is knocking at the door that most people are able to reflect back and realize that they wish they’d lived differently.
Over the course of their lifetime, most people don’t live a life that is in tune with who they truly are, they don’t align with their true destiny and, as a result, most don’t fulfill even half of their dreams.
Now tell me what do you want to do, do you want to die with regrets of not fulfilling your dreams or do you want to reach the heights of success?
And despite of what might happen to all of us in the coming ten or twenty years. I believe we all have to see and feel things in right light to achieve our dreams and not just perspective.
I can't seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us. Whether we're religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is all that matters when it comes to even just getting along
And to sum things up, here is the last nugget of inspirational quotes about life to go by… however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
"The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have."......By Ciao
To compliment what I said above if you're really serious about living your dream life than I would recommend you to read this below, it will really open your eyes and if you like it take action.
In the end I cannot promise you that success will be instantly yours if you start reading the program that I will now recommend you below. But I can guarantee that you will find this manual very interesting, very reliable, and very useful.
But if you fail to take action which is most of the times we do because we have trained our mind to procrastinate and ignore the right things and attract the negative energy you will keep doing what you have been doing till now and you will keep getting the same results too.
It's because as I said above reading motivational and inspirational quotes about life will help only when you're ready to take action and action in the right direction.
There are many like you and me who want to achieve success and live the life of their dream, but they don't know the road to success, today you're here reading this article and this is your chance to change your life.
It's entirely your decision and I won't talk much now, I will conclude here I wish you success and happiness in the journey of your life and if you're even little inspired with this post take action below and read what Manifestation Miracle has to offer you.
Hi, I'm Manish A passionate blogger from India. I'm on a mission to help you discover your lost happiness and inner peace again by truly connecting with your soul. Believe me you deserve to be truly happy and prosperous in this one and only life.